About the Journal
The International Journal of Advanced Health Science and Technology, IJAHST, is a peer-reviewed open-access journal (e-ISSN:2808-6422; p-ISSN:2829-3037). The minimum standard requirements before you submit the manuscript:
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least six pages.
- Use a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management. The author can use the following link to use a Mendeley Application (link).
- The citation style is IEEE (example: , , , etc.)
- Expect a minimum of 25 references primarily from international journal papers.The references must be up-to-date references (2012-2022).
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJAHST paper template
- Attach the cover letter and statement of originality along with the manuscript submission.
- Read author guidelines for more detail instruction
Note: If you don't follow the instructions, your submission will be rejected or postponed.
All articles in this issue include authors from four universities in Indonesia (Poltekkes Kemenkes Surabaya, Poltekkes Kemenkes Palembang), and six Universities from overseas (Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University, Azerbaijan; College of Allied Health Sciences, Philippines; Chettinad College of Nursing, India; David Tvildiani Medical University, Georgia; Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, India; Fatima college of health sciences, United Arab Emirates; Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
Medical Engineering and Technology
Journal Title : International Journal of Advanced Health Science and Technology
Initial : IJAHST
Abbreviation : Int. J.Adv.Health.Sc.Tech.
Frequency : 6 issues per year (Feb., April, June, August, Oct. and Dec.)
DOI : https://doi.org/10.35882/ijahst
ISSN : e-ISSN:2808-6422; p-ISSN:2829-3037
Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Triwiyanto
Publisher : Forum Ilmiah Teknologi dan Ilmu Kesehatan (FORITIKES)
Mailing Address : Jl. Pandugo Timur XV/ 40, Perum YKP Pandugo 2 R-13, Surabaya, Indonesia
Email : email@example.com
The International Journal of Advanced Health Science and Technology (IJAHST) is a peer-reviewed open-access journal. The journal invites scientists and engineers throughout the world to exchange and disseminate theoretical and practice-oriented topics which covers seven (7) major areas of research that includes BUT not limited to 1) Biomedical Engineering, 2) Environmental Health, 3) Nursing, 4) Nutrition, 5) Medical Laboratory Technology, 6) Public Health. and (7) Midwifery. Submitted papers must be written in English for an initial review stage by editors and further review process by a minimum of two reviewers.