Journal Title : International Journal of Advanced Health Science and Technology
Initial : IJAHST
Abbreviation : Int. J.Adv.Health.Sc.Tech.
Frequency : 6 issues per year (Feb., April, June, August, Oct. and Dec.)
DOI : https://doi.org/10.35882/ijahst
ISSN : e-ISSN:2808-6422; p-ISSN:2829-3037
Editor-in-Chief : Dr. Triwiyanto
Publisher : Forum Ilmiah Teknologi dan Ilmu Kesehatan (FORITIKES)
Email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Journal
The International Journal of Advanced Health Science and Technology (IJAHST) is a peer-reviewed open-access journal. The journal invites scientists and engineers throughout the world to exchange and disseminate theoretical and practice-oriented topics which covers eight (8) major areas of research that includes BUT not limited to (1) Biomedical Engineering, (2) Environmental Health, (3) Nursing, (4) Nutrition, (5) Medical Laboratory Technology, (6) Public Health (7) Midwifery and (8) Health Informatics. Submitted papers must be written in English for an initial review stage by editors and further review process by a minimum of two reviewers.
The minimum standard requirements before you submit the manuscript:
- Author should read the Author Guidelines to prepare the article
- Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least six pages.
- Use a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management. The author can use the following link to use a Mendeley Application (link).
- The citation style is IEEE (example: , , , etc.)
- Expect a minimum of 25 references primarily from international journal papers.The references must be up-to-date references (2012-2022).
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJAHST paper template
- Attach the cover letter and statement of originality along with the manuscript submission.
Note: If you don't follow the instructions, your submission will be rejected or postponed.
All articles in this issue include authors from universities in Indonesia (Poltekkes Kemenkes Surabaya, Indonesia, and Universitas Aisyiya Yogyakarta), and nine Universities from overseas (Department of Microbiology, Rathnavel Subramaniam College of Arts and Science, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, India 641402; Department of Physics with electronics, Federal University Birnin Kebbi P.M.B 1157, Nigeria; Department of Physics, Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero P.M.B.1144, Nigeria; International Hellenic University, Sindos, CO 574 00, Greece; Arellano University Graduate School of Nursing, Philippines; Diploma in Nursing Programme City University, Malaysia; Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand; School of Nursing, Centro Escolar University Philippines; KPJ International University College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Malaysia; CEO at Environmental Health Sciences, United States )